I started a blog?

Welcome to my blog! Let's get the boring stuff over and done with so we can focus on the main reason we are all here; FOOD!!

I'm a 19 year old student at the University of Nottingham, studying International Media and Communications - trust me it sounds far more interesting than it actually is!

For the older folk reading, I thought I'd give a brief explanation of the term 'hangry' and why I think it is the best word describe me and this blog. Hangry is the joint emotion of hunger and anger and for anyone who knows me well this is my mood 99% of the time, the other 1% is full on starving. 

A prime example of me and my 'hanger' was documented in a recently discovered home movie. I'll set the scene for you.....7 year old chubby me being sketched in Paris with my mother listing every food she could think of to entice me to smile. The result? A moody looking drawing of me, however the real me elated - with a hot chocolate with ALL the trimmings. I can confirm that over 10 years on and nothing has changed. 

So flash forward to food-obsessed present day me and here we are with me starting my own blog. I'll be posting at least once a week so check this space as well as my Instagram and Facebook page for daily recipes!!!

Hope you enjoy and end up making some beaut food

Much Love 

x