Have Your Cake and Eat it Too!

I always struggle with the balance of eating healthy and giving into life's temptations (especially my fav brownies!!) however now I've got these Sweet Potato Brownies I'm all sorted! I know the idea of sweet potato in a dessert seems bizarre but it actually naturally sweetens it and helps give the right texture as well as being high in fibre and a slow-energy releasing carb!


Ingredients:
1 Sweet Potato, baked with the flesh scooped out
1 egg
1/4 cup cacao
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 coconut oil, melted
1/8 cup flour (GF or normal)
2 tablespoons of nut butter

Method: 
Combine all ingredients except the nut butter in a bowl and spread into a baking pan lined with baking parchment. Swirl in the nut butter on the top. Bake at 180C for 20mins!


Much Love

x

As always make sure you're following me on Insta and Facebook for more recipes in between blog posts and stories. Feel free to share, comment and tell all your friends about Just a Hangry Girl!!