Love it or Hate it?

Marmite, I love it! Can't get enough of the stuff - marmite cashews, marmite crackers or just some good ol' marmite on toast - I want it all (except twiglets they are awful!!). But whether you love it or hate it, this is one recipe you should definitely be adding to your weekly rotation - Marmite Chicken! perfect with egg fried rice or cauliflower rice! I know you're probably thinking I'm nuts for pairing chicken with marmite but trust me on this one!



Ingredients: 
1 chicken breast
3tbsp cornstarch
1tbsp sesame oil
2tbsp soy sauce
2tsp marmite (you can add more if you want a stronger marmite taste)
1tsp honey

Method: 
Cube the chicken and coat in cornflour. Heat the sesame oil in a pan over a medium - high heat. Add the chicken and cook until golden brown. Add the rest of the ingredients with a tablespoon of water. Allow to bubble and boil away until the sauce has thickened.

Much Love

x

As always make sure you're following me on Insta and Facebook for more recipes in between blog posts and stories. Feel free to share, comment and tell all your friends about Just a Hangry Girl!!