New Year, same blog?

I can’t believe it’s been 3 whole years since I started Just a Hangry Girl! I was a bored 2nd year university student who loved to cook and needed something to do with her abundance of spare time! Fast forward to now and I’ve graduated uni, interned in New York and been fully employed for over a year in a job I love! However it has definitely been an adjustment from having worked maybe 9hours per week to definitely working 9 hours a day plus most weekends! 

When I look back on the last year I really have noticed that the blog and insta have been lacking a bit. Whether it’s from lack of time or lack of inspiration, I’m not too sure - probably a mix of both?! Whilst I’m not usually one for New Years Resolutions this year I really do want to make a conscious effort to get back on track with Just a Hangry Girl and I hope you are looking forward to it too! 

With that in mind I thought of a couple more specific foodie resolutions I’m going to try to stick to! 

  1. Eat out at new places more! I feel like I get stuck in a rut going to the same restaurants so I really want to try be more adventurous and have started a list - let me know your recommendations
  2. Share more quick & easy meals. I think a lot of the time I want to share the cool & unique dishes I make but I realise that they can require a lot of time and speciality ingredients/equipment so I want to endeavour to share recipes that aren’t so complicated but still delicious!
  3. Stick to meal prepping & also explore more meal prep recipes. It can sometimes be hard to find the time on a Sunday to prep my lunches for the week (especially if I’ve worked on Saturday or am working on the Sunday!) but it really helps me feel less stressed during the week!
x

Much Love

As always make sure your following me on Insta and Facebook for more recipes in between blog posts. Feel free to share, comment and tell your friends all about Just a Hangry Girl!!!